If you haven't tried our sourdough cinnamon buns you are missing out! They have been super popular ever since we added them to the freezer.
Our sourdough cinnamon buns come 4 per tray along with some frosting you can shmeer over them once they're cooled.
While our buns are denser and more gooey - they are not as fluffy as their wheat counterparts. But they are NOT without taste!
TRICKS & TIPS
- Follow the directions on the package
- FROSTING: Remove the pots of frosting from the package
- THAW: Your buns are frozen - they need time to thaw - place them in the fridge over-night or leave them on the counter for a few hours and check to ensure they are completely thawed - all the way through! This is SUPER IMPORTANT. Otherwise you will have dense "raw looking"
- RISE: you may leave them to rise an hour or so till you see they are a bit fluffier - but not overnight as the sourdough continues to ferment and you won't enjoy the flavour!
- OVEN: heat your oven to 350 deg.
- BAKE: Bake for about 45-50 minutes
- COOL: This is the hardest step - wait for your cinnamon buns to cool to enjoy - often gluten-free breads are at their best when they are cool.
- FROST & ENJOY!
Baked cinnamon buns can be frozen - place in a sealed container and pop in the freezer to enjoy later. Keeps for several months - as long as they are packaged well.