Peanut Butter Cookies
gluten-free & dairy-free
Yield: 1 dozen cookies
TOOLS you'll need: Mixer, bowls, teaspoons, scale, spoon and fork, parchment paper if you like, pastry brush
|75 g||Butter substitute (make sure it's gluten-free)|
|130 g||Peanut butter (unsweetened if you have)|
|110 g||Granulated sugar (white)|
|118 g||Brown Sugar|
|1/4 tsp||Sea Salt|
|236 g||Cocoabeans baking mix|
|1/2 tsp||Pure vanilla extract|
Heat oven to 350 deg.
Grease cookie sheet with additional butter substitute or use parchment paper to reduce cross contamination.
- Whip butter substitute with brown and white sugars
- Add egg & vanilla and combine
- Add dry ingredients and Cocoabeans baking mix
- Blend till everything is well mixed
- Scoop desired amount and roll in additional white sugar
- Press with fork on top of cookie if you like ridges on your cookies
- Place on baking sheet with parchment paper or well greased pan
Bake for about 8-10 minutes and enjoy!
Cookies freeze well in a sealed container - if they last that long. :)